Free yourself from Captivity



If you want a career that offers everything from flexibility to financial rewards, look no further than the insurance industry.

Becoming Licensed to Sell Insurance


In order to sell insurance, you must first obtain a producer license. The four most common lines of insurance are: 

  • Casualty

  • Health & Accident

  • Life

  • Property

Captive to Independent


Captive - An agent that represents only one company and effectively is under the control of that Company.

Independent - An agent or broker that represents more than one insurance company, so they can offer clients a wider choice of insurance options. 


Starting an
Insurance Agency

Learn how to start your own Insurance Agency once you are Licensed.


IIA of IL Going Independent 2018

IIA of IL Going Independent 2018


4360 Wabash Ave,

Springfield, Illinois 62711

(217) 793-6660